联系我们地址：广州天河区 珠江新城 花城大道7号 南天广场聚龙阁12楼电话：020-85693690手机：18011759029,18675944240邮箱：email@example.com网址：www.meizheng.org地址：深圳市宝安三区宝民一路中粮地产集团中心21楼电话：0755－29356612
首页 · TOEFL 托福写作常用修辞手法
1) Simile(明喻)：It is a figure of speech which makes a comparison between two unlike elements having at least one quality or characteristic in common. To make the comparison,words like as,as……as, as if and like are used to transfer the quality we associate with one to the other.For example, As cold waters to a thirsty soul,so is good news from a far country.
2) Metaphor(暗喻)：It is like a simile,also makes a comparison between two unlike elements, but unlike a simile, this comparison is implied rather than stated.For example,the world is a stage.
3) Analogy (类比)：It is also a form of comparison,but unlike simile or metaphor which usually uses comparison on one point of resemblance,analogy draws a parallel between two unlike things that have several common qualities or points of resemblance
4) Personification：(拟人)I：t gives human form of feelings to animals,or life and personal attributes(赋予) to inanimate(无生命的) objects, or to ideas and abstractions(抽象)。For example,the wind whistled through the trees.
5) Hyperbole：(夸张)： It is the deliberate use of overstatement or exaggeration to achieve emphasis.
6) Understatement：(含蓄陈述)： It is the opposite of hyperbole,or overstatement. It achieves its effect of emphasizing a fact by deliberately(故意地) understating it, impressing the listener or the reader more by what is merely implied or left unsaid than by bare statement.For instance,It is no laughing matter.
7) Euphemism：(委婉)： It is the substitution of an agreeable or inoffensive(无冒犯) expression for one that may offend or suggest something unpleasant.For instance, we refer to "die" as " pass away".
8) Metonymy (转喻)： It is a figure of speech that has to do with the substitution of the mane of one thing for that of another。For instance. the pen (words) is mightier than the sword (forces).
9) Synecdoche (提喻)： It is involves the substitution of the part for the whole,or the whole for the part.For instance, they say there‘s bread and work for all.She was dressed in silks.
10) Antonomasia (换喻)：It has also to do with substitution.It is not often mentioned now,though it is still in frequent use.
11) Pun (双关语)： It is a play on words,or rather a play on the form and meaning of words.